It was a beautiful afternoon to have my cup of tea out side, so I decided to sit and sip in my herb garden…
Perfect afternoon for Sipping tea, enjoying weather, and catching up with my journal.
A cup of tea and yummy brownies in the herb garden on a sunny afternoon. YES!
I grew up drinking tea a lot. It was like a little family event at my house. Everybody gathered to the porch in the afternoon for tea and for a little chit chat.
My mom still continues the habit…
So I am…
My cute cat tea pot kept my tea nice and hot. I bought this tea pot when we were moving to this house. Still looks great.
I make brownies all the time as a tea time snack. It is so easy to make, and they vanish after few hours. Nobody knows what happened to them;)
I have to admit that I’ve been gotten into brownies before tea. Well, I had to because I had couple of tea before.
If you follow me on social media, you might have seen that somedays ” it’s a multiple cup of tea day” for me.
There you have it. A little secret. Now you know what I meant:)
They are delicious.
Kyle wanted to join me too.
He waited patiently for his share…
Still waiting patiently…
Nope he didn’t give up:)
He knows he is getting something if he can’t eat what we eat.
Who wouldn’t want to have a piece of brownie…
I wish I could share a piece with you,so I thought at least I should share the recipe with you. Then you can have your own plate of yummy brownies…
Here’s the recipe. Enjoy!
One bowl brownies
113g Unsweetened chocolates
3/4 cup butter
2 cups of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 cup of all- purpose flour
1 cup chopped nuts
15g coco powder
Use a whisker or spatula to mix the ingredients since this recipe doesn’t need much mixing.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave chocolate in a large bowl (of course in a microwaveable bowl)on high 2 minutes or until the butter melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add sugar in to the melted chocolate mixture. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until well blended.
- Add flour and nuts. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. When it’s done, you will know by sticking a tooth pick. It comes out with fudgy crumbs. Try not to over bake it.
- Let it cool, and cut into squares or any shapes you like.
This recipe will make about 24 brownies. You can adjust the measurements as you wish.
I hope you are ready to make brownies. If not, your self control is better than mine.
What is your favorite snack at the moment?
Do you enjoy drinking tea as much as I do?
Have a wonderful weekend!