Delicious Crispy Salmon and Veggie with Oven Baked Sweet Potatoes
This week is one of those weeks that I wasn’t happy having meat in my meals, so at the grocery store I grabbed some salmon. Today my husband is working from home. I thought that as an opportunity to prepare a little weekday lunch, and enjoy with him since I always end up eating lunch alone on weekdays. Whenever my husband is home, I prefer to spend less time in the kitchen. This delicious crispy Salmon with veggie and chips recipe is very easy and take less time, which worked best for me. My husband loved it, so I thought I would share it with you.
Crispy Salmon with Veggie
2 cups of veggies (You can choose any veggies)
Soy bean, Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower
2 Garlic cloves
2 piece of Salmon
3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
4 teaspoons butter
Salt and pepper to taste
01. In a large bowl, combine the veggies and garlic. Spread into a baking pan coated with cooking spray. Top with salmon slices; sprinkle some salt, paper and any herbs you like. (I put dried Thyme)
02. Combine the breadcrumbs, melted butter, and Parmesan cheese; sprinkle over salmon.
03. Bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Oven Baked Sweet Potato
Oven fried sweet potatoes
2 large sweet potatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 table spoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
2 chopped garlic cloves
01. Cut sweet potatoes into any shape you want. Combine the oil, paprika, Thyme, and salt. Add sweet potatoes and toss them well to coat.
02. Transfer to a baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 for 45 minutes or until tender.
I hope you enjoy this delicious and easy recipe. If you try this recipe yourself, be sure to tweet me a picture. (BeChaza@HugsHomemade)
I would love to see 🙂
How often do you get to enjoy lunch on weekdays with your family or at least with one of your family member?
What is your fastest and easiest meal?
Have a wonderful weekend!